At Hilltop Partner Network (HPN), we believe in the power of collaboration and innovation. We are a dynamic network of independent consultants and specialist firms of business and information technology professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional services and solutions. We are looking for an experienced Proposal Coordinator join us in using creativity and innovation to shape how we grow the business. If you’re a passionate and highly organized individual with a knack for crafting persuasive proposals, this role may be for you.
About the Proposal Coordinator role
As a member of our Sales Operations team, the Proposal Coordinator will play a critical role in the development, coordination, and submission of successful proposals to our existing and target clients. This role requires exceptional writing skills and the ability to translate complex business and technical information into compelling proposal content that effectively communicates our company’s value to clients.
The Proposal Coordinator contributes to HPN’s success by helping to secure new business opportunities and expand our presence in our target market. If you are a tech-savvy writer with a passion for crafting compelling proposals and a keen understanding of business and IT solutions, we encourage you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
- Review and analyze client Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and Request for Qualification documents to understand client requirements and compliance criteria. Develop
- Develop compliance matrices and checklists to track and ensure adherence to the client’s proposal requirements and instructions.
- Work closely, as necessary, with the resource who has the overall responsibility for the response to address compliance issues and resolve discrepancies.
- Write, incorporate, and edit proposal content, ensuring clarity, consistency, and alignment with proposal strategies and messaging.
- Assist in managing proposal timelines and milestones to ensure on-time delivery.
- Collaborate with proposal team members, such as sales, account management, and subject matter experts to understand client needs and response requirements.
- Collect and compile all necessary information and documentation for the development of the proposal submissions, seeking information from HPN’s proposal content library, previous proposals, or resources assigned to a proposal development team.
- Translate technical information into easily understandable language for non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct research on client needs, industry trends, and competitive analysis to tailor proposals to specific client requirements.
- Gather data, statistics, and case studies to support proposal claims and demonstrate our expertise.
- Maintain an organized repository of proposal content, templates, and boilerplate information for efficient reuse in future proposals.
- Continuously identify and update proposal templates and content based on feedback and best practices.
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary diploma in Information Technology, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in proposal development or technical writing, preferably in the IT industry, with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to producing high-quality, error-free content.
- Self-directed and capable of independent work, with ability to work on multiple proposals at once, prioritize effectively, and shift focus quickly when needed.
- Experience in developing proposals based on existing artifacts and materials.
- Experience with techniques to incorporate visual elements, graphics, and diagrams into proposals to enhance clarity and impact.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Experience with data analysis, sales pipeline, sales reporting, and data management.
- Familiarity with IT terminology, solutions, and industry trends.
- Must be highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant proposal development tools.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams.
- Customer service–oriented and able to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Work-from-anywhere in Canada model – we will work with you to enable your home office set-up
- Flexible schedule
- Health and dental benefits and group insurance plan
- Three weeks paid vacation to start
- Professional development and training support
- The ability to grow and shape your role in a rapidly growing company
- Salary range: $60,000–$75,000
Hilltop Partner Network provides premium, full-service management consulting services to clients, without the overhead cost of traditional consulting firms. Our network of members has comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge to help clients solve the most complex issues in their organizations.
Together, we are focused on enabling clients to achieve their objectives and improve their performance through effective strategy, innovation, IT, security solutions, business and digital transformation, and more.
HPN company culture and values
Our Purpose, Cause, and Passion:
Empower each of our members to achieve their unique potential
Facilitating a member-focused, value-added network
- We collaborate as a team and as a Network
- We are driven – challenging ourselves and our teams to achieve our potential We are trustworthy and transparent
- We are adaptable and resourceful
- We laugh, have fun, and are authentic
If you’re ready to make a significant impact, drive business success, and grow alongside a rapidly expanding company, we encourage you to apply for the Proposal Coordinator position. Your skills, expertise, and commitment to excellence align perfectly with our mission to empower our members and transform organizations. Join us at HPN, where we do things differently, and everyone benefits.