Hilltop Partner Network (HPN) is a collaborative network of seasoned independent consultants and specialist firms. We provide connector and business development services to build value for HPN members and their customers. We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Operations Analyst with the experience and capability to monitor and track sales opportunities and match qualified resources from our members to opportunity requirements.
As a flourishing and growing business, opportunities for learning and growth abound. Founders and employees work together, and as a Sales Operations Analyst you will directly influence and help shape our operations and make a valuable contribution to driving our business’ ongoing success. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who has experience responding to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Resources (RFRs), someone who understands the world of professional services consulting and is adept at engaging and communicating with highly driven, senior practitioners and business owners.
- Work with HPN leadership and consultants to seek out and respond to consulting and bid opportunities by matching requirements to qualified resources within our membership
- Work with consultants to develop responses to client consulting and resource requests that demonstrate the consultants’ suitability for the assignment
- Support the development of proposals, statements of work, contractual agreements and other Sales documents
- Maintain a knowledgebase of re-usable sales content including project references, delivery methodologies, and corporate information
- Support and participate in HPN’s bid management processes
- Monitor and help coordinate sales pipeline and opportunities
- Maintain data/data accuracy in our MS-Dynamics CRM
- Support sales reporting and analytics
- Support customer activities and ongoing engagement
- Proactively manage renewal opportunities and activity pipeline
Our ideal candidate
- Is customer-focused with a service-based attitude
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Has the ability to work with minimal guidance and take the initiative
- Is highly organized – able to multi-task and prioritize
- Is proficient in the MS Office package
- Has experience using a CRM solution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Work-from-anywhere in Canada model – we will work with you to enable your home office set-up
- Flexible schedule
- Health and dental benefits and group insurance plan
- Three weeks paid vacation to start
- Professional development and training support
- The ability to grow and shape your role in a rapidly growing company
Hilltop Partner Network provides premium, full-service management consulting services to clients, without the overhead cost of traditional consulting firms. Our network of members has comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge to help clients solve the most complex issues in their organizations.
Together, we are focused on enabling clients to achieve their objectives and improve their performance through effective strategy, innovation, IT, security solutions, business and digital transformation, and more.
HPN company culture and values
Hilltop Partner Network provides premium, full-service management consulting services to clients, without the overhead cost of traditional consulting firms. Our network of members has comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge to help customers solve the most complex issues in their organizations. Together, we are focused on enabling customers to achieve their objectives and improve their performance through effective strategy, innovation, information technology, and security solutions, business and digital transformation, and more.
Our Purpose, Cause, and Passion:
Empower each of our members to achieve their unique potential
Facilitating a member-focused, value-added network
- We collaborate as a team and as a Network
- We are driven – challenging ourselves and our teams to achieve our potential We are trustworthy and transparent
- We are adaptable and resourceful
- We laugh, have fun, and are authentic
If you’re ready to make a significant impact, drive business success, and grow alongside a rapidly expanding company, we encourage you to apply for the Sales Operations Analyst position. Join us at HPN, where we do things differently, and everyone benefits.